Do you want a few quick tips to be a successful sales person? Do you want to get inspired and motivated to pursue your self-development goals? You should listen to this audio deck. Though the compilation is called "Sales Success", it is useful for anyone who aspires to be successful. You don't have to be a sales person.
The CDs cover all topics including selling techniques, leadership, communication, networking, negotiation, and memorizing people's names. You would also get to know the different styles of persuasion. I like the ones from Zig Ziglar & Patricia Fripp. Imagine going to a convention where all these great speakers are present in the stage talking just to YOU. That is the experience you would get from listening to this collection.
These CDs are good ones to listen to while driving your car or when going for a morning walk/jogging.
Saturday, May 3, 2008
Mastering Your Way to the Top: Secrets for Success from the World's Greatest Salesman and America's Leading Businesspeople
Key takeaways from the book are:
- Never forget where you came from
- Dreaming about something and hoping it will fall into your lap automatically is simply a wishful thinking
- The secret of life is to know what you want, write it down, then commit yourself to accomplishing it
- Nothing ventured, nothing gained
- One of the most important factors in mastering your way to the top in business is to be in the company of “can-do” people
- Six simple steps to success - patience, thought, perseverance, need for people, team work and networking
If you want to know about Joe Girard - the world's successful sales man and how he mastered his way to the top - this is the book to read.
Author's website: http://www.joegirard.com/